Founded: Early 1900s
Nickname: The Seagulls
1930, 1933 (Clyde and District Football Association); 1956, 1958, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1975 (South West Gippsland Football League); 1977, 1984, 1985, 1997 (West Gippsland Football League).
The Tooradin Football Club was formed in the early 1900’s and played in the Lang Lang District association. From 1920-22 it combined with the Cardinia Football Club, but then reformed as Tooradin-Dalmore.
The new club played in the Clyde and District association, Dandenong District association, South West Gippsland league and West Gippsland league before joining the Mornington Peninsula Nepean Football League in 2005.
After 10 years, we moved to the South East Football Netball League that incorporated Clubs located in the City of Casey, Greater Dandenong, and Shire of Cardinia.
With the demise of SEFNL, we sought to play with teams in our area and with a similar philosophy and elected to play in the West Gippsland Football Netball Competition with teams such a Koo Wee Rup, Cora Lynn, Korumburra-Bena and Phillip Island. We are excited to join the competion in 2019.
Tooradin-Dalmore won five premierships in different leagues in the 1970’s, including a hat-trick between 1970-72, all coached by Billy Morrison, who also was mentor of the 1975 flag team. Gerry Pennyfather was a standout player in this era, appearing in four of the five premierships the Gulls won in the 1970’s